Recently, students and youths started a program called ‘Ideate for India-Creative Solutions using Technology’ as a platform for resolving the problems of the communities ‘resolutions for India-using technology’ . Gone.
- This challenge has been started in collaboration with the National e-Governance Department of Electronics and Information Technology and Intel India and the Department of School Education and Literacy (DoSE & L) with the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- This national challenge is for students of class 6-12th across the country, whose aim is to reach at least one million youth in the next 3 months.
- Under this challenge, students need to share 90 second video to solve problems by identifying problems through online video.
- By selecting the top 50 students by these experts, they will be declared Tech Creation Champions for their ideal performance.
- It includes 11 special areas such as health care services, education services, digital services, environment, women security, traffic, infrastructure, agriculture, social welfare, inefficiency and tourism, on which students can share their views.
Between December 10-23, 2018, between India and China’s army, the annual joint military exercise ‘Hand-in-Hand’ will be organized in Chengdu region of China . It is worth mentioning that due to the stress generated after the Dokalam dispute, this practice was canceled last year.
- Approximately 175 army personnel from both countries will participate in this exercise.
- In this exercise, India will be represented by the soldiers of 11 Sikh Light Regiment of Northern Command.
- This exercise will be conducted in three phases.
- The aim of this exercise is to promote a close relationship between the two countries’ armed forces and in addition to humanitarian assistance and disaster relief operations, to understand and understand international terrorism and to form a joint strategy.
- December 7: Indian Armed Forces Flag Day; On this day, funds are collected for the Armed Forces. This money is collected by people giving a flag sticker. This money is used in the welfare and rehabilitation of the soldiers of the soldiers who were martyred in various wars or the casualty soldiers.
- The Central Government sanctioned the amendment to the Jallianwala Bagh National Monument Act, 1951; Proper amendment is the goal of this decision; After this Jalianwala Bagh National Memorial will be able to work as a Trust
- Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs approved the merger of REC in Power Finance Corporation; Government will sell its 52.63% share to Power Finance Corporation in REC; REC is known as Rural Electrification Corporation ie Rural Electrification Corporation.
- The Central Government has decided to provide treatment to those hospitals in the ESI hospitals, which are not covered under its purview; This decision taken to use the full potential of these hospitals; Cure for government health services by paying 25% of the fixed rates; Under the pilot project, medicines will be given at the original price for a year.
- Maharashtra launches SMART initiative to promote rural change and agri-business in the state; State of Maharashtra Agribusiness and Rural Transformation. Its full name will cover almost a quarter of the state, under this initiative, World Bank will also assist in SMART initiatives.
- The Government of Odisha has launched a scheme called PEETHA, its full name is Peoples Empowerment-Enabling Transparency and Accountability; This plan is part of the 3T initiative, Technology, Transparency and Team Work model; Under this, the government will organize camps at the Gram Panchayat level every month.
- Pusa Kisan Haat will be built in Indian Agricultural Research Complex, Pusa, Delhi; Farmers can sell their advanced products in 60 stalls made in it; There is also a plan to create an international hostel to attract youth to agricultural education and to meet the growing demand of students.
- Recently, a meeting of policy forum for the North-Eastern region was held in Guwahati; For the review of development of the North-Eastern region, in February 2018, the ‘Northeast Region Policy Forum’ was formed; Identifying the obstacles in the way of fast, inclusive and sustainable development of the North Eastern region and providing recommendations to remove them is the goal of the policy forum
- The Kaimur hills in Rohtas district of Bihar received about 10 megaliths of the Mahaparakan period; The rise of megalith culture in India is believed to have happened in South India; The large pillar of the stone is called Megalitha, through which the remembrance of dead persons was preserved
- International rating agency Fitch has reduced India’s economic growth rate for the next two financial years; India’s economic growth rate is estimated to be 7.2 percent during the current financial year; Recently, the Reserve Bank of India had estimated the growth rate for 7.5% for the current financial year.
- To end the trade war with America, China has agreed to implement all measures of consent; Agricultural products, energy between the two sides; Automobile and some other areas have agreed on which the two sides will act immediately. The WTO has not even told Trade War in the interest of any country
- The Croatian football team captain Luca Modric was given the Ballon d’Or award by Frances Football; For the first time in the women category, Norwegian striker Eda Heidreberg was awarded the Ballon d’Or.
- Gautam Gambhir, considered India’s best opening batsmen, said goodbye to all formats of cricket; He scored 4154 runs in 58 Tests at an average of 41.96, which includes nine hundreds of innings; Gautam Gambhir scored 5238 runs in 147 one-dayers with an average of 39.68 and with 11 hundreds of innings; At an average of 27.41 in T-20, he scored 932 runs in 37 matches with the help of 7 half centuries.